Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Guys Who I Wish Were My Boyfriend But I Can't Date, Vol. 11





Hi, John Snow, father of epidemiology and hero of the Westminster cholera epidemic of 1854.
Good evening.
So I learned that you ended the outbreak by deducing that an infected pump handle in the public square was to blame for the spread of the cholera.
Yes, I had an interview with the Board of Guardians of St. James Parish, and in consequence of what I said, the handle of the pump was removed the following day.
So you're good with pumping?
Of course I had to observe the pump, although I avoided handling it personally.
Do you want to handle my pumping?
I beg your pardon?
I noticed you were unmarried. Do you like to pump, or is it not your style?
Miss, I cannot understand your meaning.
Listen, it doesn't matter to me either way. I love your mind, not the pumping.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Ian Cheesman said...

I missed this.

So why the departure from the LJ?

Constant Reader said...

I'm sure you can guess. Just needed a change.